- Model NO.: MAR-CC09
- Usage: Reproduction Apparatus
- Power Source: Electric
- Certification: CE
- Surface: HDG
- Length: 3200mm
- Yoke Aperture Width: 100mm~250mm
- Trademark: MARINK
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Type: Cattle Crush
- Application: Cow
- Heating and Ventilation Equipment Type: Steam or Hot Water Heating
- Condition: New
- Width: 2200mm
- Height: 1200mm
- Weight: 700kg
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 7308900000
The Ambassador Cattle Crush is a general purpose crush with fully adjustale neck yoke, drop down rump bar, and full access gates. Ideal for horned cattle.
Suitable for all breeds from approximately 350kg up to 1000kg.
Most Popular Commercial Model
Producers Large and Small
Rose Joint Bearing Linkage
Hydra Lock Bale Squeeze
Front & Rear Operation
Power Lock Linkage
Offside and Nearside Available
We are Livestock Equipment supplier from China. Please allow me to introduce Qingdao Marink Enterprise Co., Ltd as one of the most important and professional producers for welded parts especially for agriculture products.
Our main products are as following:
1. Cattle Panels(Hurdles), Cattle Crush
2. 7 Rail Galvanized Interlocking hurdles
3. Farrowing Crates
4. Gates- Ashcombe Gates, Century Gate, Cattle Yard Gates, Gate Posts and etc.
5. Calf Creep Feeders, Troughs and Feeders and etc.
6. Steel Fence
7. Hay Baskets
8. Mini transporter/dumper
9. Misc-Drop Over Frames, Coupling Rod, Sliding Bolts,Hing Hook, Eye Bolts, Clamps and etc.
We are happy to produce the projects according to your drawings and the samples are available upon your request.
Please note we have got 8 welding Robots to achieve the perfect quality and quality consistency so all the customers from UK, USA and Australia like our products and have achieved long term business relationship. Sincerely hope to cooperate with you.
The product you are viewing is made in china, We can offer a best quality and competitive price. We hope can build a long-time cooperation on a base of win-win.If you have any demand,please kindly contact with us:
|Sales Director||Gavin Wong|
|TEL:||0086 532 5872 3015|
|FAX:||0086 532 8099 0582|