- Model NO.: MAR-CC06
- Application: Cow
- Heating and Ventilation Equipment Type: Air Duct
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001:2008, CE
- Material: Steel
- Overall Length: 2540mm
- Overall Width: 1100mm
- Internal Height: 1770mm
- Weight: 450kg
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 732690900
- Usage: Reproduction Apparatus
- Power Source: Animal Labour
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Condition: New
- Surface: HDG
- Internal Width: 750mm
- Overall Height: 2070mm
- Yoke Aperture Width: 130mm~250mm
- Trademark: MARINK
- Origin: Qingdao, China
The Ambassador Cattle Crush is a general purpose crush with fully adjustale neck yoke, drop down rump bar, and full access gates. Ideal for horned cattle.
Suitable for all breeds from approximately 350kg up to 1000kg.
MARINK is well known for its punctual delivery, excellet production qualiity and above alll competitive prices. We are one of the leading producers for livestock equipments including sheep hurdles, hay baskets and related fitting parts. The details are as following:
1. Cattle Panels(Hurdles), Cattle Crush, Cattle Squeeze Chute
2. 7 Rail Galvanized Interlocking hurdles
3. Farrowing Crates
4. Gates- Ashcombe Gates, Century Gate, Cattle Yard Gates, Gate Posts and etc.
5. Calf Creep Feeders, Troughs and Feeders and etc.
6. Steel Fence
7. Hay Baskets
8. Mini transporter/dumper
9. Misc-Drop Over Frames, Coupling Rod, Sliding Bolts,Hing Hook, Eye Bolts, Clamps and etc.
Please note we have got 8 welding Robots to achieve the perfect quality and quality consistency so all the customers from UK, USA and Australia like our products and have achieved long term business relationship. Sincerely hope to cooperate with you.
We are happy to produce the projects according to your drawings and the samples are available upon your request.
The product you are viewing is made in china, We can offer a best quality and competitive price. We hope can build a long-time cooperation on a base of win-win.If you have any demand,please kindly contact with us:
|Sales Director||Gavin Wong|
|TEL:||0086 532 5872 3015|
|FAX:||0086 532 8099 0582|